I hope I have you all on this list, if not, drop your name in the comments section and I will add in.
The fair is just around the corner. I hope you have your entries ready. Last year we had an excellent display of items. New weavers, please enter.
The first weekend of the fair, Loren will be helping us learn how to twine. If you want to learn, this is a perfect opportunity. I will have a few frames available for use. All you need to bring is fabric, old sheets, etc. If you have any questions drop me a line.
Please come help with the initial cleaning and setup on Sunday July 21. Join me at the Fair Grounds, the Harvest Building. We will start cleaning at 10 am and hopefully be done by 2 pm. If you only have a little time to help - that is great. You can give me a call at 799-6298 to check on us on Sunday. We have several open shifts. I need a minimum of 2 people per shift. But more is better. Think of it as a playtime!
- Wednesday - July 24 at 4:30 PM, a Judge assistant is needed.
- Thursday - July 25 - 9am until we are done. Help is needed to set up the display
- Friday - July 26 - 5:00 to 11pm - We need a minimum of one worker
- Saturday - July 27 - Come and try twining
- Sunday - July 28 - Twining continues. 2 workers are needed from 4:30 pm to 10
- Monday - July 29 - Need one worker from 11 am to 5pm .... Two workers from 5 pm to 10 pm
- Tuesday - July 30 - Need one worker from 11am to 5pm
- Wednesday - July 31 - Need Two workers from 11am to 5pm .... One worker from 5pm to 10pm
- Thursday - Aug 1 - Remember the Spin in from 5 to 10 or anytime you can come! Let me know if you plan to attend.
- Friday - Aug 2 - Two workers from 11am to 5pm - two workers from 5pm to 11pm
- Saturday - Aug 3 - Need one worker from 5pm to 11pm.
Hope to see you ALL at the fair. Cathy